Getting ready to Boogie? If you have already purchased your bike and would like an even easier way to get ready to ride, consider our White Glove Service.
How it works:
1. Order your Bike & the White Glove Service
2. We will give you a call to set up a time (based on tracking) to meet the bike at a location of your choosing
3. Let us do the work!
The Work We Do:
- Unbox and discard the packing material
- Install Pedals
- Install Handle Bar Assembly
- Inspect the bike
- Adjust Seat and Handlebars to fit YOU!
- Help you fill out the warranty information AND send it in
AND give a quick overview of control and usage
Up to one hour of service is included, ask questions and get answers on the spot!
Rachael and James did a great job and were a lot of fun!
The technician arrived on time, was very polite. Explained what he was doing as he put it together. Explained very clearly how to operate the bike and stayed to watch me try it out. Answered any questions I had. Cleaned up and took the box and all the stuffing with him when he left. All in all, it went very smoothly. Glad we purchased with the bike.